What Can I Do?

How to Object to the Planning Application

With the many petitions (910 as of 12th Jan) and petition2 (185 as of 12th Jan) ongoing against the Councils £55million proposed new Civic Centre building, its surprising the council planning department is reporting just 20 objection This is no doubt due to it being submitted over the Christmas period, so please click and send your objections 

email planning.apps@stoke.gov.uk with the subject: 54398/FUL  or write to 
Email addresss for the Planning Committee are  

Planning, Civic Centre, Glebe Street, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 1RN quoting 54398/FUL

or to e-mail all members of the planning committee 

tom.reynolds@stoke.gov.uk, gurmeetsingh.kallar@stoke.gov.uk, Jack.Brereton@stoke.gov.uk,

janine.bridges@stoke.gov.uk, alan.dutton@stoke.gov.uk, terence.follows@stoke.gov.uk,  debra.gratton@stoke.gov.uk, peter.hayward@stoke.gov.uk, shazad.hussain@stoke.gov.uk, adrian.knapper@stoke.gov.uk, andy.platt@stoke.gov.uk, paul.shotton@stoke.gov.uk,  amjid.wazir@stoke.gov.uk

Contact your Local Councillor and MP

You may know your local Councillor already and be able to contact them easily, if not you can either use the City Councils website to find your Councillor by name or by ward. 

An easy alternative is to use the website WriteToThem.com  simply enter your post code and it will give you details of councillor,MP and euro MP. I like is as its an easy address to remember and to pass on to friends and family.

Be on the March
23rd February

No comments:

Post a Comment